The Praise in the Park event is the culmination of Love Week – Regina (see website for more details).
On Saturday, September 10, 2016, from 1:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., musicians and bands will play music to praise and worship Almighty God in Victoria Park – the heart of our city. There are several bands participating from local churches, plus headlining the evening program will be The Digital Age!
In addition, throughout the event there is a Children’s Fair, Missions Fair, Prayer Tent, and free food! The cost is FREE, but be sure to bring your own lawn chair or blanket, so you can enjoy the event in comfort.
Visit loveweekregina.ca or call Alex at 306-999-4111 for more information about the event and how you can get involved.
What can you do for this ministry?
- Would your church like to help promote this upcoming gathering? Posters and brochures can be picked up at Pass the Word.
- Join the Love Week Regina group in prayers for this event and monthly prayers for Revival in Regina.
- Volunteer: They need volunteers to assist with parking, security and many other things.
- Donate: All financial support is greatly appreciated.
- Pray that many lives would be touched through this ministry.
- And don’t forget to attend this exciting event and bring a friend!