The Praise in the Park event is the culmination of Love Week – Regina (see the Love Week Regina website for more details).
On Saturday, September 16, 2017, from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., musicians and bands will play music to praise and worship Almighty God in Victoria Park – the heart of our city. There are several bands participating from local churches, plus the headliner for 2017 is The Color and the backing headliner is Informants!
Throughout the event there is a Children’s Fair, Missions Fair, Prayer Tent, and new this year is an Arts Fair. There is also free food! The cost for everything is FREE, but be sure to bring your own lawn chair or blanket, so you can enjoy the event in comfort.
Visit loveweekregina.ca or call Alex at 306-999-4111 for more information about the event and how you can get involved.
What can you do for this ministry?
- Volunteer: They need volunteers to assist in many areas. Check out their sign-up page for more information.
- Donate: All financial support is greatly appreciated.
- Would your church like to help promote this upcoming gathering? Handouts can be picked up at Pass the Word, and posters will be available closer to the event.
- Pray that many lives would be touched through this ministry. You are also welcome to join their prayer meeting on Friday, August 25 at 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. at Wellsprings Victory Church – 1625 Montreal St., Regina.
- And don’t forget to attend this exciting event and bring a friend!