CityKidz is hiring a part-time fund coordinator.
CityKidz provides a Saturday afternoon program, free of charge, for children aged five to twelve, living in low-income communities. This includes door-to-door transportation and nutritional lunches, all followed up with weekly home visits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build strong relationships with current sponsors/investors and with new sponsors/investors
- Create fundraising support materials
- Oversee the annual supporters banquet
- Research and develop new fundraising/awareness events
- Research and complete potential grant opportunities
Required Skills and Experience:
- University degree or currently attending University with an emphasis on non-profit sector, or equivalent experience
- Superior writing, verbal, written, and inter-personal communication skills, including the ability to craft a clear, concise and persuasive grants and marketing tools
- Must be detail-oriented and extremely organized with the ability to prioritize workload
Closing Date: March 2, 2018
Wage: Based on experience
Submit resume with two references to:
CityKidz Regina – Donna West, Branch Manager
PO Box 3112 Regina SK S4P 3G7
For more information, please call 306-529-8656.